Job search and career transition coaching and mentoring services provided by Ginnie Riley
As your personal job search coach, providing 1-2-1, tactical advice and practical support specific to your own career situation, Ginnie Riley offers 3 career coaching services, arming you with the appropriate tools, techniques, knowledge and structure, effectively supporting you to achieve your immediate professional career goals and next step career move.
From kick-starting your professional job search with a distinguished CV which will set you apart from your competition (CV Consultation); to providing you with practical guidance, advice and useful tips on how to jet propel your job search activities as well as formulating a personalised job search action plan (Career Transition Coaching).
Ginnie also offers Outplacement Mentoring, which is an on-call mentoring service, guiding you through the pitfalls of the recruitment cycle, helping you anticipate and overcome obstacles and easing your way to securing your next step career move.
Career transition made easier with some personal 1-2-1 coaching, guidance and support
- Want to make a next step career move and 1-2-1 coaching would really help?
- Not knowing how to change jobs is holding you back in your career?
- Faced with redundancy and the prospect of entering the job market fills you with fear?
- Stuck in a rut – you feel you would benefit from a structured approach and job search action planning?
- Everything has changed massively since you last entered the job market? Where do you start?
- As an Employer, the Outplacment Mentoring Services would benefit and support your departing Employees?
Job Search and Career Transition Coaching Services
Boost your next step professional career move with some expert 1-2-1 support and guidance
Ensure your CV goes from the bottom of the pile to the top, providing you with a competitive advantage over the competition
Career Transition Coaching
Master the art of clever job hunting and jet propel your professional job search activities with practical and comprehensive 1-2-1 advice and guidance + receive your own personal job search action plan
Expert, on call support services, guiding you through the various recruitment processes you encounter as you exit your current employer and embark on your career change. Available to you at any stage of career change journey, for a 4 week period (which can be extended).