Ginnie Riley has an extensive background in professional recruitment and executive search, spanning 20+ years…
Following an earlier progressive HR career in manufacturing and executive search, Ginnie then went on to form Harmas Riley, a successful specialist recruitment business, recruiting mid-level management roles in food and drink manufacturing.
During this time Ginnie worked with many organisations, ranging from small businesses to global conglomerates, sourcing and securing candidate next step career moves and managing the end to end recruitment process, encountering probably every kind of recruitment challenge along the way!
Connect with Ginnie Riley
And read reviews and recommendations via LinkedIn
Ginnie understands how employers and recruiters think – through real life experience, with the ability to read the process well and offer valuable insight.
Over the years many candidates have asked Ginnie for career advice – this prompted her to establish jobsearchwarrior as nowhere else offered this level of expert personal support and career guidance in all things recruitment.
What I Offer
- Job search & career transition personal coaching services for mid management professionals
- Significant recruitment and career management experience and insider insight
- Impartial advice with no agenda, only yours!
- Affordable alternative to high end city career coaches
- On call support (no logging in or passwords required!)
- Informal and effective mentoring relationship
- Inspire – Inform – Enlighten; in a supportive, motivational and non-judgemental environment
What I Don’t Offer
- I am not a Life Coach / Well Being Coach / Psychologist
- I am not miracle worker
- I cannot resolve any deeper, underlying issues
- I will not find you employment – that is your job! But I will provide you with the tools, techniques and knowledge to enable you to secure your next career move more efficiently, as you master the art of clever job hunting
I first heard from Ginnie through an ex-colleague and expected her to be another run of the mill headhunter, but I was pleasantly surprised. Ginnie builds a genuine relationship through solid foundations and takes a real interest in her clients. From the first interview all the way through to the day I started Ginnie was offering support and guidance without being pushy. She is very knowledgeable in her field, takes time to discuss problems and most importantly is very personable. I would highly recommend Ginnie to anyone looking at switching roles (and already have several times) and wish her continued success in the future.
Having preciously been approached by Ginnie, I spoke to her when I needed to make a career change. Although she had no suitable positions at the time, Ginnie kindly offered to look at my CV to ensure that it stood out from the crowd. The advice she offered assisted with a short search for the next step in my career. Don't expect all recruiters to be stuffy or unresponsive, Ginnie is approachable and professional.
Ginnie supported me immensely with getting my first job in food manufacturing, which is a huge step for anyone with a catering background. Her knowledge and support led me to a successful interview where I got offered the job on the spot! Forever grateful!
Ginnie was key to me securing my current role that was not widely advertised. Unlike some, ginnie takes the time to know what the candidate is truly looking for before recommending or forwarding cv's. In short, professional, efficient and friendly.
Ginnie is a total professional who deals with her clients in a constructed, well mannered and is always there for assistance. A recruiter whom I would highly recommend and has been an absolute pleasure dealing with. Ginnie has also helped and assisted with changes in my CV in the early days and has always been there if I required any advice.