CV Consultation ensuring your CV goes from the bottom of the pile to the top, to give you a competitive advantage over the competition
Your CV is a vital marketing tool which is often misunderstood. A well written, high-impact CV can make such a difference in determining whether you secure an interview… or not and shaping your future career.
Decisions (human or automated) are formed within seconds – an average CV will not stand out and will not differentiate you from the crowd.
And ask yourself this, as recruitment processes and selection becomes increasingly automated – is your CV format and content “automation friendly”?
Your CV is how you represent your own personal brand, your “Calling Card”. It’s an incredibly influential personal and unique tool and can demonstrate to employers why they should employ you over others, easily providing you with a powerful, competitive advantage – if written well.
There are 4 elements that make a powerful CV
- Content with sizzle and features which will appeal to future Employers
- Professional, easy to read presentation
- Your personal career story
- Is it automation friendly?
About this Session / This session is for you if…
- You need to accelerate your job search
- You want to update, improve or differentiate your CV
- You find it difficult to ‘sell’ yourself
- You want to secure more interviews
- You want to improve your interview performance & have better career discussions
- You are competing for jobs and want to give yourself a competitive advantage
- You are word blind and can’t find the right language
Ginne offers a Free CV Appraisal service, so if you’d like Ginnie to review your CV and offer expert feedback, you can send your CV here
What you can expect / How does it work?
Following an initial CV consultation, we will schedule a one on one, two-hour fact-finding discussion, either face to face, skype or over the phone and we’ll chat through your career in extensive detail. If more time is required, a further session can be scheduled.
A new personalised CV will be created within 3 days, reviewed, finalised and ready to go.